Russian live TV in USA

Connor Doak connor.doak at GMAIL.COM
Sun Dec 2 19:43:30 UTC 2007

Anastasiya,

I don't know about satellite, but there is on-line streaming available
from etvnet.ca.  They offer various different reasonably-priced
packages and I've found the site very reliable.  The advantage is that
they don't only offer live streaming of all the channels, but have a
large archive going back at least a couple of years so you can watch
pretty much anything on demand, whenever you want to.

Hope this helps,
Connor

>>Dear Colleagues,

Does anybody know where I can get good quality Russian live (real
time) television? What is better? To get a satellite dish or to
subscribe to some Internet website which offer Russian TV
on-line? Do you know any companies who offer Russian TV as a part
of TV packages?

Thank you!