Russian Imperial film

David Powelstock pstock at BRANDEIS.EDU
Mon Dec 3 15:20:52 UTC 2007

Many thanks to all of you who have provided such superb suggestions for
films to go with an Imperial Russian history course. My friend teaching the
course is very grateful for your suggestions and tremendously impressed by
SEELANGers' erudition and helpfulness. As am I. Always.

Best wishes for a joyous holiday season.

David Powelstock