"Chess Player" on current video

Will Ryan wfr at SAS.AC.UK
Mon Dec 3 10:38:17 UTC 2007

Thanks again to Steven Hill for this information - but buyers outside
the US and Canada beware - I was just about to buy this for my wife to
give me for Christmas when I noticed on the Amazon.uk site a piece of
information not offered on the MilestoneFilms website - that the DVD is
Region 1 and NTSC only - i.e. won't work on most DVD and TV players
outside US and Canada. Pity.
Will Ryan