teaching Russian

Kateryna Pashkovska pashkovska_k at MAIL.RU
Fri Dec 7 01:10:52 UTC 2007

Dear every one,
let me ask you once again what qualifications I should have to be eligible for a position of a professor of Russian language in the US or Canada? May be you can advise specific institutions? I find various programs, but no courses like methods of teaching Russian language at the PhD level, but to my mind, these methodological courses are most vitally important.

Thank you,
Kateryna Pashkovska,
Utah State University.