American English Official Grammar Reference Book

Deborah Hoffman lino59 at AMERITECH.NET
Tue Dec 11 14:41:13 UTC 2007

What is superficial, uninsightful, and obvious to the native speaker may be less so to a non-native seeking an authorative reference to replace the native speaker's intuition or feel. I expect the asker will be the one to determine whether this resource meets his particular needs.