New edition of Live from Moscow: Stage 1?

Nicole Monnier monniern at MISSOURI.EDU
Wed Dec 12 17:03:05 UTC 2007

Dear SEELANGSty!

Does anyone out there have any concrete information about a new edition of
Life from Moscow: Stage 1 (i.e., is there one, and if so, when is it slated
to come out?).

I remember hearing some distant rumor of a new edition; more concretely, my
students are telling me the university book store is refusing to buy back
their books for this very reason. However, the Kendall Hunt customer service
person I spoke to doesn't know anything about it.

It's highly possible that the university textbook buyback people are on . .
. Well, some sort of mind-altering substance and otherwise talking through
their hats. But I thought I'd inquire to see whether some ear-to-the-ground
SEELANGSer might have more concrete information . . .

Curiously,

Nicole

Dr. Nicole Monnier
Assistant Professor of Instruction
Director of Undergraduate Studies (Russian)
German & Russian Studies
428A GCB
University of Missouri
Columbia, MO 65211