New edition of Live from Moscow: Stage 1?

Emily Saunders emilka at MAC.COM
Thu Dec 13 07:44:07 UTC 2007

To this query I would like to add my own:  I'm looking for a copy of
the DVD that goes with this series.  I have a video, but would really
like to get my hands on a DVD copy.  I've checked the Kendall Hunt
website and they offer it for Stage 2, but not Stage 1.  It also
appears to be unavailable on Amazon.  Does anyone have any suggestions
or an old copy kicking around?  Was there never a DVD created?

An updated DVD if they are planning a new edition would also be
potentially of interest.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Sincerely,

Emily Saunders