different to and from

Loren A. Billings billings at NCNU.EDU.TW
Wed Dec 12 19:28:17 UTC 2007

I know that Alina is a fine linguist, and I mean no disrespect, but I wanted
to ask the following. Do these statistics about _different to_ include
co-occurrences where _to_ and _different_ do not form a constituent (as in
_They may be the same to you, but they're different to me_)? --Loren

--

Loren A. Billings, Ph.D.
Associate professor of linguistics