Cartoons

nataliek at UALBERTA.CA nataliek at UALBERTA.CA
Thu Dec 20 17:46:56 UTC 2007

Dear Fellow Seelangers,

I have thoroughly enjoyed the film discussion and picked out a number
of must-see items for myself.  While we are at it, may I ask you all
to recommend cartoons (mul'tiki) for me to see?  I am interested in
both animation for children and animation aimed at adults.  I thought
the post-Soviet Puss-in-Boots (Kot v sapogakh) was very interesting
and provacative.  Your thoughts on other animation would be most
appreciated.

Natalie Kononenko
Kule Chair of Ukrainian Ethnography
University of Alberta