Cartoons

Erik Copeli ecopeli at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 20 18:25:31 UTC 2007

Hi,

As a child of Soviet emigres, my mother always bought me tapes of an odd
cartoon called "Noot, Pokhadi!" It's a strange cartoon about this sleazy
older wolf always trying to eat a child-like bunny. It's definitely for
children, but I always thought it had some adult undertones. I would
recommend it.

-Erik