Cartoons

Tatyana Buzina tbuzina at YANDEX.RU
Thu Dec 20 18:28:48 UTC 2007

Hello,
Chertenok # 13 (sometimes called Shivorot-navyvorot) is very nice. There are two cartoons in that series, and both can be found at YouTube. It's not quite like Bardin's Puss in the Boots, but interesting in its own way. Bardin's cartoons in general are usually interesting, worth looking up. By the way, YouTube has a wide selection of Soviet and Russian cartoons. You can look one up, and then it will take you on to more.
"Padal proshlogodnii sneg" was very popular a while ago, it's plasticine animation.
Efim Gamburg made some great cartoons, you can find the listings on IMDb.
Regards,
Tatyana

20.12.07, 20:46, nataliek at UALBERTA.CA: