Cartoons

Susan Bauckus sbauckus at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Dec 20 19:47:44 UTC 2007

I would add the following to the list of cartoons:

--anything by Yurij Norshtein (creator of already-mentioned and enchanting Yezhik v tumane, but also of several others including Skazka skazok, and he may have been involved w/ Cheburashka as well)

--Cheburashka series (4 cartoons)

--Goluboj shchenok

--Troe iz Prostokvashino series (3 cartoons)

Susie