Cartoons

nataliek at UALBERTA.CA nataliek at UALBERTA.CA
Thu Dec 20 20:09:24 UTC 2007

For those who are interested, I have Kucha starykh dobrykh mul'tov and
it is an incredible 26 hours long.  It is a double-sided disk,
something I never heard of until I started viewing this item.  It does
have all the items listed below.  One thing I have not been able to
find on DVD is the fairytale based cartoons that used to show on
Spokoinoi nochi malyshi.  I bought some VHS tapes with some of these
on them years ago.  But the new DVD versions, like the one named
above, are much better quality.  I would love to have the skazka
cartoons in DVD.  And am open to suggestions for new materials.  NK