AAASS 2008 panel on Krzhizhanovsky

Anne Fisher Anne.Fisher at WILLIAMS.EDU
Fri Dec 21 16:42:55 UTC 2007

Hello SEELangers,

I am looking for others interested in Sigizmund Krzhizhanovsky for a
panel for AAASS 2008. If you'd like to participate in such a panel,
please contact me.

All the best,

Annie Fisher
____________________

"Иногда книги помогают мне, иногда я
книге." (Sometimes books help me, and sometimes I help the book.)
- Vladimir Mayakovsky's response to a 1926 survey asking writers to
describe the role books and reading play in their own writing processes.

Anne O. Fisher
Visiting Assistant Professor of Russian
Williams College
Department of German and Russian