The article in the New Yorker -- freedom of speech in Russia

Michael Denner mdenner at STETSON.EDU
Fri Feb 2 00:42:49 UTC 2007

Since it seems we are on the subject:
http://www.kommersant.ru/doc.html?docId=739175

?????? ?? ????? ????? ???? ?????
?????? Freedom House ?????? ?????? ???????

There is something, well, postmodern about the press in Russia reporting on the lack of press freedoms in Russia. I tried to explain it to my students today, and I realized that I sounded a little like Lewis Caroll...
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Dr. Michael A. Denner
Editor, Tolstoy Studies Journal
Director, University Honors Program