Undergrad looking for semester program in the Ukraine

Erik Copeli ecopeli at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 8 04:57:51 UTC 2007

Hello all,

     I am new to the listserv, and I was hoping I could get help: I am
looking for a good semester long (fall or spring) study abroad program in
the Ukraine, with academic credits that I could contribute to a russian
major in Queens. I would like to learn russian there but perhaps ukrainian
on the side too. Please, if anyone has any information please email me at
ecopeli at gmail.com. Thank you for your help in advance.

-Erik