ISO of listening activities on-line

Devin Browne dpbrowne at MAC.COM
Thu Feb 15 14:17:14 UTC 2007

Hi all -- Thanks for the many suggestions about introducing Russian history
through film.  I have many emails to sort through, so I'll be replying to
individuals soon.

In the meantime, several of my students need serious listening practice for
basics, even the alphabet.  I'd say about 3/4 of my class is reading OK now,
but a handful of kids never took the time to learn the alphabet and they're
really struggling now.  They need review, but I can't take the whole class
back to that again at this point in the year.  Suggestions?  Something with
audio would be really helpful.

Devin