Is there a "Polish Teachers Association"?

Prof Steven P Hill s-hill4 at UIUC.EDU
Wed Feb 21 07:13:26 UTC 2007

Dear colleagues who may know about Polish interest groups & sub-groups:

Can anyone out there supply some information to enable Louis Janus to
track down this Polish group he seeks? (Details attached below.)

Or is there no such group?  I.e.,  is Dr. Janus pursuing a wild-goose chase,
so to speak...?

Best wishes to all,
Steven P Hill,
University of Illinois.
__ __ __ __ __ ___ __

Date: Wed 21 Feb 00:12:37 CST 2007
From: <LISTSERV at LISTS.UMN.EDU>
Subject: POLISH-T Digest - 16 Feb 2007 to 20 Feb 2007 (#2007-17)
To: POLISH-T at LISTS.UMN.EDU

There is 1 message totalling 89 lines in this issue.

Date:    Tue, 20 Feb 2007 10:18:00 -0600
From:    LCTL coordinator <LCTL at UMN.EDU>
Subject: Polish teachers assoc?

I am forwarding a request I just received.

Can you help me with contacting the Polish Teachers Association
in America, INC?

Does anyone on POLISH-T [list-server] have a current email address?
The one on the LCTL page is quite incomplete and likely out-of-date.
You can contact me directly and I will pass the details on to the
person who asked.

   Louis Janus
   Less Commonly Taught Languages (LCTL) Project
   Center for Advanced Research on Language Acquisition (CARLA)
   University of Minnesota
   674 Heller Hall,   271 19th Avenue So.
   Minneapolis, MN 55455 USA
   phone: 612/624-9016; fax: 612/624-7514