Tymoshenko talk at Columbia cancelled

Diana Howansky dhh2 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Sun Feb 25 23:10:12 UTC 2007

The Harriman Institute and the Ukrainian Studies Program at Columbia
University deeply regret to inform you that the talk by Yulia
Tymoshenko on Monday, Feb. 26th at the Low Memorial Library Rotunda
will not take place. We have just been informed that the New York
leg of her trip was cancelled suddenly.

No further details are available at this time. We share in the
disappointment in receiving this news and appreciate the extreme
interest that so many people have expressed in this event. We
welcome you to send an email to ukrainianstudies at columbia.edu and
sign up for the Ukrainian Studies Program email list. This will
provide you with additional news and the latest information about
future Ukraine-related events and courses at Columbia. Thank you.