Eastern Orthodox calendar: -14? - 13?

Gerald J. Sabo gsabo at JCU.EDU
Mon Feb 26 13:18:55 UTC 2007

I think if the first year of the "century" is divisible by 400, then another day is NOT added.  This is what I once heard, but have no printed reference for this.  However, in recently "googling" Russian Orthodox calendar I reached the website with calendar for the Holy Trinity monastery in New York which gave the Gregorian and Julian dates, and there was still simply a thirteen day difference for years in 2000--Jerry Sabo.