Guardian on Putin's speech

Maryna Vinarska vinarska at YAHOO.COM
Tue Feb 27 19:36:32 UTC 2007

Aha, glavnoe, chtob ne ubezhal... I once voted for one, I don't remember his name now, under the influence of my father who would repeat: "He's the only one having smth in his head." The guy turned out to be _too smart_... I really don't remember his name now, but I remember that I once heard on TV that the house he bought in the USA cost much more than the one the Clintons bought for  themselves.
Regards,
Maryna Vinarska

Michael Denner <mdenner at STETSON.EDU> wrote: Maryna Vinarska writes:
>I only want to add that Ukrainians seem to envy Russians now and dream about getting their own >Putin.

[mad] To which I can only reply:

    ôÁËÏÇÏ, ËÁË ðÕÔÉÎ - ÐÏÌÎÏÇÏ ÓÉÌ!
    ôÁËÏÇÏ, ËÁË ðÕÔÉÎ - ÞÔÏÂÙ ÌÀÂÉÌ!
    ôÁËÏÇÏ, ËÁË ðÕÔÉÎ - ÞÔÏÂ ÎÅ ÏÂÉÖÁÌ!