New topic proposal

alexaaa@bgnet.bgsu.edu alexaaa at BGNET.BGSU.EDU
Thu Jan 4 20:51:36 UTC 2007

Seelangers,

A colleague and I have a topic on Intergrating Technology into the Culture and
Language Learning Classroom that we would like to present at the 2007 AAASS
convention, and we are looking for a panel to join. If our topic fits into your panel,
please let us know.

Anastasia A. Alexandrova

Instructor of Russian Language and Culture
German, Russian, East Asian Languages Department
Bowling Green State University
(419) 372 8028
(419) 372 2268