AAASS 2007 Convention CFP Deadline Reminder

NewsNet newsnet at FAS.HARVARD.EDU
Thu Jan 4 20:00:19 UTC 2007

AAASS 2007 Convention CFP Deadline Reminder

Please remember the deadline for submitting panel and roundtable
proposals, and meeting room request forms for affiliate meetings for
the 39th National Convention of the American Association for the
Advancement of Slavic Studies (AAASS) is Friday, JANUARY 12, 2007.

The 39th National Convention will be held at the New Orleans
Marriott, http://marriott.com/property/propertypage/msyla, in New
Orleans, Louisiana, from Thursday, November 15, 2007 through Sunday,
November 19, 2007. The AAASS special group rate for convention
participants is $169 per night for single or double room. We also
have a limited number of rooms set aside for graduate students at a
special rate of $99 per night.

Please note that you may submit your material on line at our website
by going to the members only/registered users site at
<http://www.aaass.org>www.aaass.org.

If you will need av equipment for your panel, please be very specific
about type of equipment (i.e., slide projector and screen, not
projector and screen).  Please note that we DO NOT pay for powerpoint
equipment.

For more detailed information about the AAASS and the 2007 National
Convention, please visit:
http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~aaass/convention.html.

Wendy Walker
AAASS Convention Coordinator