AAASS: Panel on post-Soviet culture

Jessika Aguilar jessikaaguilar at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 5 18:09:39 UTC 2007

Dear Seelangers,

We are putting together a panel that will deal with the following topic:

How de-legitimated Soviet master narratives continue to inform post-Soviet space.

We are accepting any applications of this theme in literature, art, film, cultural symbols (such as Lenin's body), etc.  Please contact me at ja2265 at columbia.edu if you are interested in serving as panelist, discussant or chair.

Thanks all!

Jessika Aguilar
Dept. of Slavic Languages and Literatures
Columbia University
New York, NY 10032