khorosh gus'

Deborah Hoffman lino59 at AMERITECH.NET
Mon Jan 8 16:45:00 UTC 2007

I know I should remember how to do this, but how does one convert this type of encoding -  I believe it involves a copy and paste into Word? Thanks to anyone!

> She comes out with one phrase
>which I entirely understand but cannot translate adequately:
=C0=E9-=E4=E0 =C0=EB=E5=EA=F1=E5=E9 =C8=E2=E0=ED=EE=E2=E8=F7:
=F5=EE=F0=EE=F8 =E3=F3=F1=FC!
Ai-da Aleksey Ivanovich: khorosh gus=92
At present I have =91And as for Shvabrin=85  He=92s a fine fellow and
no mistake!=
=92