Current Prices

Vanchu, Anthony J. (JSC-AH)[TTI] anthony.j.vanchu at NASA.GOV
Mon Jan 22 19:15:31 UTC 2007

You might also check out Ramstore:  http://www.ramstore.ru/  They also
have a flier that supposedly can be downloaded in .pdf file form.  I
wasn't able to on my first try and haven't had time to get back to it.

One thing comes to mind about the other two places mentioned, namely,
students should be made aware who among the Russian populace would be
most likely to shop in those stores.  Although it's been a while since
I've been to a Sed'moi kontinent store, during my previous visits I saw
only foreigners and rather well heeleed Russians; perhaps just a
coincidence, but worth noting.  The wares were certainly higher end.  On
the other hand, both websites are well organized and could be easily
used for web-based exercises.

My two cents.

Tony

Dr. Anthony J. Vanchu