Translating Russian high school credits into the UK system

Emily Saunders emilka at MAC.COM
Tue Jan 23 07:17:20 UTC 2007

Hello,

I have a former ESL student of mine who is applying to a UK university
and is having difficulty with getting her transcripts to match the U.K.
requirements.  Can anyone assist or advise as to what in the Russian
system would qualify as A level exams?  This is a somewhat urgent
request as she is facing an application deadline.  She's an extremely
bright, motivated, and talented student and I would really like to help
her out with this.  Any advice as to how she might best proceed would
be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

Emily Saunders

P.S.  I've included a copy of the correspondence from the student for
reference as to what I know of her situation.

Begin forwarded message: