Translating Russian high school credits into the UK system

Emily Saunders emilka at MAC.COM
Wed Jan 24 17:45:14 UTC 2007

Thank you to all who have written in on this.  Basically the advice was
to get correct Russian terminology to describe the credits and exams.
At any rate I have passed on most of the suggestions to my student, who
in turn wrote to me that she's subsequently been in touch with the
admissions folks and it seems that they are able to match things up a
bit better.  Now she's just doing the usual nail biting about how
they'll consider her application in its entirety.  Thank you so much
for the help and suggestions!

Emily Saunders