Sokurov's Madam Bovary

Tatyana Buzina tbuzina at YANDEX.RU
Thu Jan 25 15:37:32 UTC 2007

Hello,
apparently, it has not been released officially. THere's a bootleg copy floating out there, unfortunately, from what I found, it can be ordered in Russia only. If your friend has friends in Russia who'd be willing to help him/her, it would be possible to order it in SPb and then mail it on to Edinburgh.
Here's the link for what it's worth.

http://videoprokat.spb.ru/catalogue/film/id9085

Good luck,
Tatyana