"hoodie" in Russian

Tatyana Buzina tbuzina at YANDEX.RU
Thu Jan 25 16:40:08 UTC 2007

I don't presume to pronounce anything on baby-slings (although "kengurushka" seems the more wide-spread term here), but kenguriatnik (kengurina) is also a front bumper protector for SUVs. Just too many different things named after the same animal, if you ask me :).

http://www.4runner.ru/information.php?pages_id=7