Russian Cities

Jeremy Tasch afjat2 at UAA.ALASKA.EDU
Thu Jul 5 00:15:22 UTC 2007

Hi Ben,

Adding to Emily Saunders' excellent suggestion, there is also the
hardback "Stari Vladivostok" that was put together by Primorski
Krai's Arseniev Museum. This book contains photos, postcards,
historical docs and leters, newspaper excerpts and so forth. The
edition published by Utro Rossii, Vlad., 1992, has the possible
advantage that it is published in a Russian/English edition.

I have copies of both works - I would be happy to lend them to you!
I'll hopefully have them in hand after our move is completed from
Alaska to Maryland.

All the best,

Jeremy