Passing of Dr. Charles McDowell, U. Of Texas - Arlington

Dustin Hosseini iamlearningenglish at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 9 13:37:05 UTC 2007

Dr. McDowell will surely be missed, since he was always there, devoting
every moment of his time without question to so many people and for the
university.  He was my second Russian professor and mentor for most of my
undergraduate years.

May he rest in peace.

Dustin Hosseini