confused Russian-American film by Shakhnazarov?

Ajda Kljun ajda.kljun at SIOL.NET
Sat Jul 14 16:39:21 UTC 2007

Dear Steven, dear all,

I must admit that I don't know the movie, but... when I searched for
Jean Wallace on IMDB, I got this page:
http://www.imdb.com/find?s=all&q=Jean+Wallace

It cites three actresses named Jean Wallace and the third one is
mentioned as the one who starred in Amerikanskaya doch. See her page:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2694035/

So I guess the answer to your third question might really be that simple :)
Kind regards from Slovenia,

Ajda.