Hieroglyph -- Superb Free Russian Spell-checker, Thesaurus and Converter

Benjamin Sher sher07 at MINDSPRING.COM
Fri Jul 20 23:31:04 UTC 2007

Dear friends:

Just discovered a phenomenal FREE Russian spell-checker, thesaurus and
converter called Hieroglyph, created in Australia. It is, let me repeat,
completely free. Click on the link below and download the hgfull37.exe
file. It is 2.9 MB in size but after installation it expands to over 20
MB. I have just tested it. It can open any MSWord document. I tried the
spell-checker and it works beautifully. You will find it on your Start,
Programs menu.

http://www.adelaida.net/hieroglyph/download.html

You can always find it on our new RusIndex site (formerly known as
Sher's Russian Index) under Language. Click below:

RusIndex

http://www.websher.net/inx/icdefault1.htm

If you would like add bookmarks to this joint, collaborative effort,
please read the instructions on this page. Otherwise, just click on the
St. Basil image and this will take you to the Yahoo Bookmarks site, the
new home of RusIndex. To access it, you will need to type in the
username and password. Here they are:

username: RusIndex
password: Pushkin1837

(1837 is, of course, the date of Pushkin's death. I thought this would
be easy to remember). By the way, you can always find the username and
password on the RusIndex transitional page above.

Enjoy!

Benjamin

--
Sher's Russian Web