where are these professors now?

Prof Steven P Hill s-hill4 at UIUC.EDU
Sat Jul 21 05:50:26 UTC 2007

Dear colleagues:

My list of addresses is evidently out of date for the following faculty
members.  Does anyone out there know their current E-Mail addresses?

1.  "Alexandra.Smith at sheffield.ac.uk"

2.  Louis Menashe (I think he retired from "Polytech" in Brooklyn
and perhaps now has a "non-academic" E-Mail address?

3.  Yana Meerzon (still somewhere in Canada?)

4.  Joanna Kot (still at N. Illinois Univ.?)

With gratitude,
SPH (Steven P Hill),
University of Illinois.