BKYC KBACA

Janneke.vandeStadt at WILLIAMS.EDU Janneke.vandeStadt at WILLIAMS.EDU
Fri Jul 27 12:32:42 UTC 2007

As it happens, I'm actually in a position to offer two cents on this one: I'm in
San Juan, PR, with a bottle of "Malta" in my little hand!

Tony's use of "genre" is most apt here, I think.  I can see how one might be
reminded of kvas after a sip or two of Malta, but it is definitely much more
syrupy, and, I would add, has far less flavor.

My husband would not be caught dead in the same room as kvas, but he will
happily imbibe Malta.  I'm still working on him.

Hasta la vista,

Janneke