Fwd: remont at GARF

Deborah Hoffman lino59 at AMERITECH.NET
Tue Jun 5 11:19:03 UTC 2007

Received from another list.

  -----Original Message-----
From: Martin Beisswenger [mailto:mbeisswe at nd.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, 5 June 2007 04:01
To: H-Net Russian History list
Subject: remont at GARF

------------------

Dear Colleagues,

I have just learned that the reading room of Gosudarstvennyi Arkhiv
Rossiiskoi
Federatsii (GARF) is scheduled to be closed for reconstruction from 15
July
until 15 September 2007. As always in such cases, it is difficult to
predict if
it will indeed reopen as projected. So if you plan to work there later
this
year, it might be useful to contact the administration in advance.
Since GARF and RGAE share the same reading room, I assume RGAE might be
affected
too.

Best wishes,

Martin Beisswenger