still seeking persons interested in brief work opportunity

Thomas Kiehn tomjkiehn at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 30 20:08:59 UTC 2007

Dear Dr. LeBlanc,

My name is Thomas Kiehn and I may very well be interested in being
one of the individuals to help you with your project.  I will have a
considerable amount of free time over the next week.

A little bit about myself: I have a bachelor's degree in Russian from
Florida State University, but I have also studied at Moscow State
University and Moscow International University.  After my graduation
I remained in Moscow and have lived here for the past four years.  I
currently work as a translator for a Russian chemical manufacturing
company.  I have 'superior' rating in Russian by ACTFL testing.

Would you please give me a little bit more information regarding your
project and the help you require? Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Thomas Kiehn