still seeking persons interested in brief work opportunity

Nicholas LeBlanc nicholas.l.leblanc at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 30 20:01:12 UTC 2007

Dear SEELANGers,

Although I have received a good response thus far, I wanted to let the list
know that I'm still looking for a couple more individuals who might be
interested in working for pay on a prefixed-verb data set project.  I'll
append the original text of my offer below.

My thanks to all those who have so enthusiastically responded or passed the
message along to others.

Nicholas LeBlanc
Department of Slavic Languages & Literatures