Fathers and Sons Norton Critical Edition

Michael Katz mkatz at MIDDLEBURY.EDU
Thu May 3 15:03:40 UTC 2007

Dear Colleagues:

First let me express my thanks to all those who sent me comments and
suggestions for my revised Norton Critical Edition of Tolstoy's Short
Fiction. I really appreciate your nominations for new Tolstoy texts to be
included, as well as titles of new articles for the Critical Apparatus. I
hope that you will be pleased with the result when it is published next
year.

Now I am setting to work on a revised edition of my Norton Critical Edition
of Turgenev's Fathers and Sons. Once again, I turn to you for suggestions --
this time only for the Critical Apparatus, since the text remains the same.

Please send me off-line any thoughts you have for articles or book chapters
that you think should be considered, including your own work.

With continued thanks and best wishes,

Michael Katz
Middlebury College