Russian Television Online -- Commercial

Benjamin Sher sher07 at MINDSPRING.COM
Mon May 7 08:31:15 UTC 2007

Dear friends:

For those of you who are looking for quality Russian TV broadcasts online, let
me recommend the new commercial site called Ethnic Television at:

http://www.etvnet.ca/

I recently subscribed to it, and it is indeed a dream come true: Access to
over a dozen Russian television channels all in broadband with thousands of
additional programs available in an online archive. The subject matter covers
everything under the sun and, by the way, there are no commercials. However,
there are also no captions in Russian or foreign language subtitles.

The cost depends on the subscription plan: $10 for 20 hours a month, $20 for
50 hours a month and $40 for unlimited viewing.

I have no commercial or professional relationship whatsoever with Ethnic
Television. I feel duty-bound to inform the members of Sealangs of this
extraordinary event in Internet broadcasting.

Judge for yourself. The first three days of viewing are free.

Yours,

Benjamin
--
Sher's Russian Web