Seeking Apartment in Moscow, 1 July 2007-June 2008

Ani Mukherji w2mukher at YAHOO.COM
Sat May 26 17:36:14 UTC 2007

I am seeking a 1-bedroom furnished apartment in Moscow for twelve months,
from 1 July 2007 until next June.

If anyone knows of an apartment opening up, please contact me off-list at
w2mukher at yahoo.com.  I am also willing to consider apartments for shorter
periods (though no less than three months--I don't want to move too often!)
if a good sublet situation is available.

Many thanks,
Ani

Ani Mukherji
Department of American Civilization