BLonline on-line again

Wayles Browne ewb2 at CORNELL.EDU
Tue Nov 13 21:24:40 UTC 2007

Surprised to see someone say that.... I just went to
http://www.blonline.nl/
and could search without any further formalities. My thanks to the
compilers and the Instituut voor Nederlandse Lexicologie which hosts
their site.

--

Wayles Browne, Assoc. Prof. of Linguistics
Department of Linguistics

tel. 607-255-0712 (o), 607-273-3009 (h)
fax 607-255-2044 (write FOR W. BROWNE)
e-mail ewb2 at cornell.edu