BLonline on-line again

Margarita Orlova margarita at RENT-A-MIND.COM
Tue Nov 13 22:23:39 UTC 2007

Thank you so much for providing the link to the actual site.

I have searched your site with Google engine [with keywords: <BLonline
electronic>] and found this restricted DB with all sorts of excuses
about why it is restricted:

https://auth.lib.unc.edu/ezproxy_auth.php?url=http://www.blonline.nl/
http://eresources.lib.unc.edu/eid/list.php?letter=L#lingbibon

Thanks!