to google

Moshe Taube mstaube at MSCC.HUJI.AC.IL
Sun Nov 18 16:29:09 UTC 2007

Hi Olga
Giggul it is indeed (as attested by a google search). It's good to
see someone there in the dark reads your postings. The reactions on
Wexler which I was kind of expecting have not materialized yet, though.
Thanks for your kind words on my contribution to Judeo-Slavica. For a
moment I felt rather embarrassed, thinking that you posted your reply
through SEELANGS for everyone to see.
best

Moshe

email: mstaube at mscc.huji.ac.il