Study Abroad

Elizabeth Lipschultz Elizabeth_Lipschultz at PITZER.EDU
Tue Nov 27 03:43:15 UTC 2007

Hi,

My name is Elizabeth Lipschultz I am interested in studying abroad in Russia in the spring of 2009. I have no experience speaking the Russian language, but will have completed the intro level by the time I wish to study abroad.

I am interested in Russian Film specifically, but also Russian culture in general.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a good Study Abroad option that fits my begginers language level and film interest?

Any advice would be great
Thanks
-Liz