image resolution for conference presentation/reading

Deborah Hoffman lino59 at AMERITECH.NET
Tue Oct 9 14:50:10 UTC 2007

Dear SEELANGovtsy!

  Has anyone had experience using .jpg or .gif images (as opposed to Power Point) while presenting? If so, do I need to be concerned about ppi and/or pixels? I have 96 dpi images, which for magazine printing would need to be rescanned at a much higher resolution. Does the same problem exist when using a projector to enlarge images located on a laptop?

  Zaranee spasibo,
  Deborah Hoffman