image resolution for conference presentation/reading

William Nickell bnickell at UCSC.EDU
Tue Oct 9 17:41:35 UTC 2007

Dear Deborah,

You can pretty much go by what you see on your screen.  If it looks
sharp to you on your screen, it should look clear when projected.
Maybe someone else can provide a higher resolution answer than that,
but it is a good general principle.

And you can certainly use PowerPoint to project jpg and gif images,
if you haven't done that before.

Bill Nickell
UC Santa Cruz