Georgian Speaker Needed to Test Student

Benjamin Rifkin brifkin at TEMPLE.EDU
Thu Oct 25 19:13:13 UTC 2007

Dear SEELANGers:

Temple University is looking for a speaker of Georgian who could conduct a
language test by telephone for about 15 minutes to verify the student has
minimal fluency and literacy in the language (we would ask the tester to cue
us to a website with a text for the student to read and summarize in English
to the tester¹s satisfaction.)  The test is to determine if the student
should be exempted from our university¹s foreign language requirement.

If you can do this or know someone who can, I¹d appreciate it if you would
contact me or share this message appropriately.

With thanks,

Ben Rifkin

--
Benjamin Rifkin
Vice Dean for Undergraduate Affairs and Professor of Russian