Russian artist A. E. Stepanov

trubikhina at AOL.COM trubikhina at AOL.COM
Thu Sep 13 16:45:35 UTC 2007

 There seems to be a lot on him on Russian Google (I just typed in "khudozhnik A.E. Stepanov"). See, for example,

http://russian.northeast.cn/system/2006/05/18/0)00000393_02.shtml

Good luck,

Julia Trubikhina

Assistant Professor of Russian
Russian Program Coordinator
Department of Modern Languages and Literatures
Montclair State University
Dickson Hall, Room 138
Montclair, NJ 07043